1. Baccarat Tie Bet. This bet has a House Advantage of 15.75% in a single deck game and doesnt get much better in multi-deck games.
2. Blackjack Insurance Bet. Avoid this bet unless you are an experienced card counter. This bet has a House Advantage of 58% depending upon the table rules.
3. Caribbean Stud Poker Side Bet. That $100,000+ Jackpot looks very tempting doesnt it? Unfortunately it probably needs to be over $200,000 to make this side bet a break-even proposition.
4. Casino War Tie Bet. This bet has a House Advantage of 18.65%, and you shouldnt be playing this game anyway.
5. Craps Proposition Bets. Although Craps offers some of the best bets in the casino, it also offers a multitude of bad ones. Stay away from Proposition bets, they offer a House Advantage of 916%.
6. Let-It-Ride Poker Side Bet. Just like Caribbean Stud Poker this bet has sucker written all over it. You wont find a single digit House Advantage anywhere.
7. Roulette 5 Number Bet. American Roulette wheels offer a terribly high House Advantage of 5.26% on most bets. Even worse is the 5 number bet which has a House Advantage of 7.89%.
8. Most Sic-Bo Bets. Place a bet on anything except Big or Small and you are facing a House Advantage from 7.87% to 18.52%.
9. Big Six Wheel. This game is easy to understand, and easy to play if you dont mind a double digit House Advantage.
10. Keno A game of luck with an extremely high House Advantage. At least you can play it in the casino restaurant without having to leave your table.